BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 13 September 2007

Stating the Obvious

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Ramadan!

I obviously haven't been updating as often as I should because of how busy I've been for the past few weeks considering my finals are just *gulp* around the corner. I'm gonna have to take an official break from blogging for a while to spare you entries like these :

"It's been weeks now since I've seen other human beings, I'm hoping for help to come soon before it's too late."

"I keep seeing and hearing things late at night...I don't know whether it's all in my head or just all around me...the dark thing , it comes mostly at night"

"I can feel the dark thing getting nearer...I'm starting to lose hope that help will ever come. Now, no food or water either most of the time.."

"I keep seeing it in my sleep...and O GOD it's too horrible...and the worst thing is that it's inevitable!"

"It's here and ...and ...NOOoOOOoooOO!"

Yes...as you can see...I'm lotsa fun during my finals...you can even ask spellz...I stayed over a couple of nights recently and scared the crap outta the poor girl a few times while I was actually sleeping.
Like I said, I'm gonna take some time off till I at least finish my essay exams ( yeah yeah, no loss I know !) but I'll probably have some interesting stories to tell about my oral and clinical exams what with the extortionist/chronic patients who are going to be my exam topics and nepotism rearing it's ugly , shameless head all around med school especially around exam time.

Pray for me people , please! And Happy Ramadan once again.

See ya.

3 comments:

admin said...

ramadan kareem

Anonymous said...

Ramadan Kareem and good luck! If you pop out of the barmeel for a breath of air buzz me :)

Om Luji said...

Happy Ramadan :)
You are tagged: http://omluji.blogspot.com/