BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 2 December 2007

Relax, take it easy

Lately, I've been finding it very annoying when someone tells me to "relax" in the middle of a discussion. People, seriously, I'm not angry. Being overly enthusiastic and I must admit, overly animated when I speak does not equal being angry. What really pissed me off though is people telling me to "relax" in the middle of the conversation when they're run out of things to say just so they could come out as the bigger person and I could come out as the hot-headed girl who needs anger management.
And yes, I am actually relaxed as I write this.

3 comments:

Sou said...

"Blame it on me or blame it on you!"

I just had to! I don't think anyone can say "relax" without someone replying with "TAKE IT EASSSSYYYY" (Mika style) anymore. Blame it on Mika :p lol

Moon-baby said...

So true! You captured this right :) Being enthusiastic doesn't necessarily involve anger.I like your the way you write,serio-comic,or serio-castic(a word i coined).

My best regards.

The Legal Dealer said...

Moon-baby: Thanks again. Yeah, being an enthusiastic spaz like myself does not involve anger in the least bit!