BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Regressing...

Meh. It's kinda weird really. Here I am in my very last year of college (um..finally) and I'm feeling just like I felt in High school. Difference is just that I dress (slightly) better. I'm all caught up in my angsty music and caught in the pursuit of a variety of hobbies just trying to see if there are any skills I have left in me that I might have - heaven forbid - mistakenly overlooked. And may God help anyone who even mentions me and marriage in the same sentence. Except if you happen to be my mother.

Yes, it's pathetic I know, but it seems the closer I get to graduation day , the more I revert back to the person I was 5 years ago.

I have an insane longing to be completely careless and immature. I'm looking for a way to gag that nagging voice in the back of my head that goes by the name of "sensibility". Screw sensibility. Maybe, I want to get into trouble because I've always stayed out of it. I've never gotten into any mischief as a youngster but now I realize what a huge mistake that was. I should have indulged when I had the chance dammit!

However, the more likely explanation is that I'm chicken. I'm too chicken to grow up and I'm too chicken to step out from behind my books and take off my sheepish " am only twee yearz old!" grin off my face and move on just like everyone eventually does.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm yeah life sucks . . .

Eventuality said...

Sometimes it's good to be a little wild and cut yourself some slack. Go and be a bit naughty yalla, life is too short :) It will also make you appreciate the sensibility more.

hesperia said...

if u're planin on going wild, count me in, ainshams sucks big time, an like it didnt suck enough, now it's not accredited kaman, what the hell am i doing here?

The Legal Dealer said...

Hesperia: Going wild while attending ain shams is the only way to stay sane. And don't believe all that accredition stuff..it's like the biggest pile of bullshit to hit campus in a while. Seriously, it's something all colleges(my dad is a professor/department-head at one) are being subjected to this big charade for absolutely no reason but to give retired bureaucrats something to do.