BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 15 August 2008

Magdalena - A Perfect Circle


I was tagged by the lovely and talented Juka, so here goes :).

RULES:


1. Put your iTunes/music player on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get you answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!! After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do them themselves.

1.IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?

Kelly watch the stars - Air (ha!)

2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?

Sexy boy - Air ( oh crap..)

3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

Cuts you up - Peter Murphy ( well look at that ..I'm a masochist )

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

The overly dramatic truth - El-P

5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?

Last - Nine Inch Nails

6.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

Metal Heart - Cat Power (I'm not really *that *mean you guys...)

7. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?

أHurt (live) - Nine Inch Nails ( lol)

8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

Sucks to be you -Prozzak ( eh..not very far off!)

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

Hold on to yourself - Nick Cave & the Bad seeds ( ha! again..)

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Bongo Bong - Manu Chao (articulate is what I am..)

11.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos (well, I'll be damned!)

12.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Sunday Girl - Blondie ( this isn't shaping up to my advantage is it? )

13.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

Carolina Drama - The Raconteurs (so not only am I dramatic, I'm apparently also Southern )

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

These Stones will shout - The Raconteurs

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUERAL?

Reckoner- Radiohead ( I can live (or rather die) with that actually)

16.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

Burn- Nine Inch Nails (being an arsonist is SO MUCH FUN YOU GUYS!)

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

Siren - Tori Amos (yep, I turn into a mythical feathered creature at night and try to seduce Batman)

18.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

Whip it - Devo

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?

Magdalena - A Perfect Circle (hey..at least it wasn't the answer to the next question)

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?

Dashboard - Modest Mouse (see above)


Get your ipods/itunes (whatever!) out people because I would really love to know what’s on them.

Tagging everyone who reads this and wants to do it. Just let me know when you're done, so I can check it out ! ;)

3 comments:

haijekov said...

LOL @ Sexy Boy :D

Anonymous said...

I got called lovely and talented :) *awwwww*

Will check out the ones I don't know!

Deeeeeee said...

Can't tell you how hard I laughed @ Siren!! :D