BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 13 September 2009

High Hopes

I always find it weird how other people are so much more sure of my talents and potential than I personally am. I try to calmly and gently tell them that they've got the wrong idea and that they're overrating me beyond belief, but they seem to hold on to the idea that I will become the living proof of how they are insightful enough to foresee who will succeed and will not.

Nobody knows what the future holds but I'd like to go ahead right now and apologize for disappointing everyone... just in case.


High Hopes - Pink Floyd

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. someone after my own heart. posting high hopes of all songs

Mohammad said...

The opposite is also painful, to feel underrated and unheeded. Hats up for the song!