BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 14 September 2009

A Parallel Me


I find the idea of parallel dimensions quite charming. I'm somewhat pleased to think that somewhere out there in the vast and (possibly) infinite universe, there's another "me" who's making better, smarter choices.
At the same time, I find it rather comforting to think that somewhere out there in the vast and (possibly) infinite universe, yet another "me" is looking right at me with her mind's eye and thinking the exact same thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this also goes with the "how green the grass is on the other side" motif. seriously though, you aren't doing that bad as I and any outside-your-head observer will say. so it all comes from how you judge yourself then.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea. Thanks for writing so eloquently about this :-)