BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 6 March 2007

Le ShobShob


This is a picture of what the slippers we wear to the bathroom at home look like. In what appears to be a disturbing recent trend, these slippers have become a hot fashion accessory...for guys. Look, I have nothing deep to say about this but I just came home an hour ago and everywhere I turned a guy's toes were wiggling next to me. I mean...EWWW. Unless you have cute perfectly pedicured toes (which means you've got worse problems than being a fashion victim, young man), put that sh*t away plz!

6 comments:

shafee2a said...

loool..yeah ur right..what is it with guys and those slippers anyway..sometimes they really look funny.But there r also some that look good in them(butin not those pair,never..lol)

grey said...

lol. totally agree. never wore them in my life.

Dee-Vine said...

hehehe
dude yes! im a fellow flip flop hater.

spellz said...

hahahaaaaa
I knew it :D
I knew that u will write a post about that after wat you told me yesterday :D
we were all offensed by the guy next to me & u honey
OMG I was going to throw up when he was talking on the mobile putting his legs over the other towards my face and shaking them

Lol @ perfectly pedicured toes (which means you've got worse problems than being a fashion victim, young man

The Legal Dealer said...

I'm certainly glad that not everyone likes looking at all those purdy toes , wiggling without a care like that.Here's to hoping this trend will end soon.

Reema said...

hahahaahahah:))

i'm sure it's ICKYYYY for guys to wear them in public!!! it's like seeing them walking barefoot down the streets!! not so nice!!

take care