BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 28 March 2008

Tagged: 10 Random Things

Tagged by greyscale . Thanks !

Here we go :

The Rules :

-Post 10 random things about yourself.
-Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person.
-Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it.
-You can’t tag the person who tagged you (you’ll have to make new friends).
-As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers)

1- I carry a 13-blade swiss army knife with me almost every time I leave the house. I love it! Not because of my homicidal tendencies but because it's so damn handy for so many things.

2- I lived in the U.S. for 3 years as a child. It was just long enough to ruin my Arabic forever. I have no accent but people who concentrate with me when I'm talking notice how I tend to mix up pronouns and the actual order of the words quite a bit. My writing in Arabic is also beyond juvenile.

3. I love music a lot of my friends think is headache-inducing noise. Then again I tend to think that they listen to music that should be played exclusively in nursing homes and elevators.

4- My favorite past-time EVER is walking around aimlessly in the dark listening to my noisy music. Preferably past midnight.

5-My favorite band/musician is Nine inch Nails (a.k.a Trent Reznor). Screw the haters! :P

6-I try to be friendly but it's not in my nature to be gregarious. In fact, my own mother thinks I come across as unapproachable.

7-Besides the occasional " OMG what a cute baby!!!" , I don't really like dealing with kids nor do I know how to.

8-People tend to think I'm unromantic. I like romance, I just don't like the cheesiness of it conveyed in forgettable romantic comedies.

9-I love Jane Austen and I hate her for creating Mr.Darcy.

10-I enjoy horror novels and horror movies greatly, however many of them make me laugh. In fact, I thought A Nightmare on Elm street was hilarious.

Tagging all the following because :
a) I read their blogs
b) I like reading random facts about people whose blogs I read ! :P

Hesperia
Sherief
Eventuality
Spellz
Wild at Heart

6 comments:

grey said...

thanks for doing the tag:)

we've got 3&7 in common.

Osiris Kane said...

I agree, i think Freddy Kruger is one hilarious Villain..however try watching him when you were 5, and ud disagree with us...hehehe

Bongo said...

i liked your answers in that tag

specially no. 9 - 10 :D

nice blog btw ,

best regards ,
Bongo

شريف الهراوي - ٍSherif El Herraoui said...

Heyz ! .. I finally got my connection back .. Thanks for the tag !!
replying and tagging back was really hard .. i barely know anyone ..
Anyways go read my ten random things ..

PS i'm a little scared of the swiss army knife now

Deeeeeee said...

This is the my first stop by here and I totally love it, even the coffee-coffee theme is great. With the exception of 4 & 5 I relate to every single word and unfortunately I disagree with no. 9. Mr Darcy is the light at the end of the tunnel for me. If someone like him really exists then there is hope for me to not be eternally single, but since he's a fictional character, its probably a train coming my way! :)

The Legal Dealer said...

Greyscale: no problem, thanks for tagging me!

Osiris: I watched him when I was 13 and when just entering my "jaded" period, so that's probably it!

Bongo: Thanks!

Sherief: Don't be scared, it's my pet knife..it's friendly and everything mwhahaha. Thanks for doing the tag!

Deeeeeee: Awesome! I'm glad you like it :). Lol..actually that's exactly what I mean about Mr.Darcy! I hate JA for creating him because I'm doubting it more and more each day that someone like him exists and could eventually come my way (look at me rhyming :P).