BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 13 April 2008

Who has the biggest brain..?

Does anyone else have this problem? This problem being total and utter addiction to that cursed application on Facebook called " Who has the biggest brain?". Seriously, forget the cute little scientist popping on to the screen every 5 mins....this game is eeevil.

I can't seem to get the " I'm gonna beat you, you wretched computerized game!" attitude outta my head whenever I sit down to play a game. This is hands down, the most addictive application on FB at the moment and that's saying something.

Great! Just what I needed; a new way to waste time...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen the application's box in some of my friends' profiles, but I didn't think it was that addictive! Seriously though Ravine...focus on your excruciatingly painful studies (yes, I had to rub that in, hate me all you want :p).

Anonymous said...

LOOOL
I'm addicted to ... with me it's like: WHAT THE 2$#%^@^? How could this shithead i knew at school have a higher score than mine??!!! i'm going in again ...

e7m ... thing is he still has a higher score so u can guess what i have on in another tab right now :D

grey said...

hahaa!!

yeah i was totally addicted to that at one point, along with poker too.

i'm past that now:)

Anonymous said...

LOOOL! I had that problem, then as all childish over-competitive individuals was perfectly content once I was King of the hill, I actually stopped playing it all together. Only this morning I've been beaten... so it's back to the drawing board!!!!!!!

Bongo said...

was just playing it now !!

sooo addictive indeed ..

Ran said...

lollll... thats totally true!!! i'm going crazy over here :)

i love the fact that you're a medical student (same suffering) :)

Blair.S said...

haha yup same here now im addicted to the One Mintune Mogul app add me and join my job http://apps.facebook.com/oneminutemogul/

Anonymous said...

I love this game too! I have had trouble, though, with trophies unlocking. I know I met the over 500 for every mini game and the trophy did not unlock. Is this for pro version only? Has anyone else had problems with trophies unlocking?